Camogie Club Covid-19 Response
You can view the latest updates on Coronavirus from the HSE here
Return to Play:
There are a few important steps to get ready for returning to play!
- Register, if you haven't already done so. You can register online via our Club Registration Portal. If you or your daughter(s) wish to play camogie this season, but you are not in a position to pay the full registration fee at this time, please contact Máire Fitzgerald on 0861004380 and we can arrange an instalment plan to help you with the payment.
- Familiarise yourself with the Ballinora Return to Play Information Sheet
- Complete the E-Learning Module
- Complete the online Health Questionnaire
- The 'Stay at Home' Survival Guide: Our players, their families, and the wider community are facing into an uncertain few weeks. Schools, colleges, sports clubs and many other organisations have closed their doors or cancelled trainings and events in a bid to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus or ‘Covid-19’. We have compiled a few tips to help get you through. You can view the full resource here.
- Daily Dice Movement Breaks: A fun way to stay active until Club activities resume: