Congratulations to the winners of our Sports Prediction Quiz 2017 1st Tadgh Hurley - Seller Peter O Brien (80 points) 2nd Tom Foley - Seller Martin Murphy (76 points) 3rd John Lowry - Seller Jerry McCarthy (75 points)
Thanks to everyone who supported.
Final Result 2017Full set of results here is a speadsheet SPQ Results Round 20
SPORTS PREDICTION QUIZ 2017Ballinora GAA are delighted to announce the launch of a Sports Prediction Quiz this year so please support the club in their fundraising efforts. Entry forms are available from all committee members, Intermediate/Junior/U21 Players and head coaches of the age groups, so get your thinking caps on as bragging rights are up for grabs and let’s see who the most knowledgeable sports person is. To enter simply guess who you think the winner of each of the twenty sporting events outlined will be by marking X in one of the multiple choice answers and return the form to any club officer, coach or player along with the entry fee. Entry to the Sports Prediction Quiz costs just €10 and you can enter as often as you like, closing date for entries is March 5th 2017. A leader board will be circulated via email throughout the year and will also be maintained on the website http://www.ballinoragaa.ie/ If you submitted an email address and have not received an email it could be because of a transcription error please contact email@example.com and your email address will be added to our mailing list. Best of luck!!!
Terms and Conditions – 2017
- The competition will run until the end of the Cork Senior Hurling championship.
- The competition consists of 20 questions and five possible answers that the participants can choose from.
- The ‘Other’ option means any other winner other than the first four options in that question.
- In the event of a draw, the tie breaker question will be used. If still the same, prize monies will be divided accordingly.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the Ballinora GAA club executive committee will be final.
- All personal data such as email addresses and phone numbers will not be in any public forums.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mails results, participants have the right to ‘unsubscribe’ by replying with the subject titled “unsubscribe”.
- No refunds available after closing date.
- Shared Entries are welcome.
- If an entry is received with no option marked, then the answer is defaulted to the first option,
- If an entry is received with more than One option marked, then the answer is defaulted to the first option,
- No late entries accepted.